Thursday 21 June 2012

D.I.Y Spankings!


Apologies for the long time, no post.... been concentrating on finishing my final year of university, so sadly nilla life has been priority over spanko life :( :(. That and if I visit any spanking related sites I end up getting distracted instead of getting any work done lol.


This past weekend we went to a local DIY store and for fun thought we would look for items that could be kinky. I discovered that they had a whole aisle dedicated to chains, rope and several other materials that could be used to tie or restrain somebody! I wanted to look for something that was long and thin, similar to a cane and we did find something to buy (although I'm not sure what its real purpose was, think it was something to do with a window frame) and we also saw a pack of garden sticks that looked ideal. The boyfriend got a bit over zealous with our new toy though as he swished it in the air it snapped so I do'nt think they are too robust (probably better to buy a few!).


Here is a picture of some of the things we brought...




So if you ever fancy buying something new but do'nt want to visit a sex shop or order stuff online then I definitely recommend a visit to a DIY store!



In my last past I spoke about how my pain tolerance seemed to be much lower now and a few months on things are still very much the same which is no fun when it comes to getting a discipline spanking let me tell you! The other day I accidentally did'nt screw the lid back on my bottle of orange juice and it leaked in my bag soaking everything in there including my blackberry and phone! :( At first neither would work and I was gutted but thankfully the next day they were fine, however I still ended up receiving a spanking as this wasnt the first time I had not put the lid bac on properly... seems to be a habit of mine! So I got a hard otk hand spanking and hopefully will be more careful in future!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're back on the scene, please choose your employers wisely...

    ReplyDelete