Wednesday 1 February 2012

Low Pain Tolerance :(

Something is troubling me.

 I seem to have a much lower pain tolerance than I did before. I am sure my boyfriend is not spanking me any harder than before but yet often I find it is really hurting me, so much that sometimes Im doing everything in power to get off his lap! Now I know discipline spankings are supposed to hurt but it seems that they hurt much more than they did before.... Not suprisingly I am not happy about this! Even when we are only play spanking it sometimes feels really painful.

I can only put it down to a lack of spanking activity since 2010. For a while I rarely got spanked at all, partly due to where I was living and lack of privacy but also I guess I just lost some of my spanking mojo. It has only really been a month or so since we started again, getting on average 2/3 spankings a week. I am just a bit worried that it does'nt seem to be getting any less 'hurty' but I suppose I may need to give it more time. I cannot think what else it may be.... I do remember hearing that you (ladies) are more sensitive to pain according to the time of the month and your hormones although I do'nt think that is the case here as it is the same throughout the month!


I guess the only solution might be more spankings.....I just hope my bottom won't be wimpy forever!

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you back blogging, Lottie!

    Sorry your spankings aren't going as well as you'd like. I'm of no help there. In that situation, knowing it's too painful, I just don't spank as hard.

    With pain, there is both quantity and quality. Too painful, just right, or not painful enough would be quantity. Sharp, dull, sting, ache, hot, cold, good, bad, or indifferent location are kinds of quality. Is there a change in the quality of the pain, or does it feel the same, but just more painful?

    A discipline spanking should hurt the right amount, and if a lighter spanking hurts enough, then that's what she gets. Pain tolerances vary so much anyway. I like spanking a girl with a sensitive bottom. I hope yours will soon be able to withstand whatever kind of spanking you want to be able to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello frootles!

    If a lighter spank is needed to get the right degree of pain - well perhaps it's time to look at lighter spanks - also I would recommend including the backs of your thighs so as to spread out the session more and give your bum a chance to collect itself, as it were.

    I really think Erics advice is spot on, get the right force for your spanks, as long as they get the right degree of pain, that's the main thing.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eric, Some good points there. I'm not really sure about the quality of the pain, its perhaps more 'stingy' I would say.. it just feels a lot more painful as it if my bottom is very sensitive now. I suppose if its a play spanking I can ask for it to be more gently, I suppose though that the problem is finding the right balance when it is a discipline spanking. Obviously it is meant to hurt, I just dont think I need it to be as hard at the moment to get the desired effect.

    Hi Larry, yes I think you are right, the only problem is that I dont get any say in how hard I am spanked if its for discipline. I do sometimes get spanked on my thighs but I find that a lot more painful so not too keen on that idea!

    Thanks for your replies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back Lottie ... I'll add you to my blogroll !!

    MarQe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi MarQe, thanks...its nice to be back! Thank you for linking me :). Hope you're well
    Lottie
    x

    ReplyDelete